∞
My
favorite books are the Pretty Little Liars series. I love these books because
they are very descriptive and the subject matter is something I enjoy a lot.
They are very intriguing mystery books that are about a group of friends who’s,
“clique leader” got killed and now they are being tortured because of it.
∞
The
genre of books that I like to read the most is mystery, but I also like
realistic fiction and fantasy.
∞
The
book that I just finished is Glamour
by Penelope Fletcher. The setting is in the supernatural world, but it is in
the present day. I know that because they face demons and all sorts of
supernatural creatures, but they don’t have any advanced technology or anything
that could be in the future. This book is about a girl named Rae who is
destined to be a vampire, but falls into a life in the demon’s world. There she
has to protect the amulet from the demons. In the process she must battle a
number of creatures that are trying to steal the amulet and ruin the
supernatural world. She is not actually
a vampire yet though so she could choose to be a normal human and die like a
normal human would or she could become a vampire and live forever. If she lived
as a vampire she would have to battle all the other creature/supernatural
beings for the rest of her life while trying to protect the amulet. She must be
bitten to actually become a vampire, but she was born as a human so she has the
choice to stay human or become a vampire. Her becoming a vampire would help the
other vampires so much because she can protect the amulet so well from the
demons and other creatures. The self-conflict is that she has become very close
to a demon that she will end up having to fight off as she guards the amulet.
∞
Alicia
Russell
No comments:
Post a Comment